CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

PAIN

Everywhere I go there seems to be pain. Whether it be the person next to me or the person inside of me. No matter what anyone can say or do it always seems to be present. It always seems to strike at the wrong time. Like just when you think nothing else can wrong, it does. This pain lingers to anything, but where does it come from and how can it just go away?

I think pain is something we created. Something that we can't just make go away. It is something we must endure. There is nothing glamorous about it and yet it is something that everyone endures everyday. Most of the time I just ignore it and hope it will go away. Yet it never does. The pain comes from me and my over exaggeration of life. Its really just myself causing my own problems.

Maybe its important though that we learn to endure the things we create because we learn from them, it builds character. Without pain I'm pretty sure I would be someone different. I wouldn't have learned from terrible experiences that gave me so much insight into what life can hold. The pain may hurt and be depressing but pain can cause great things. It causes character and endurance.

Pain may be the worst thing in the world but it can give you a real life if you learn to endure.

0 comments: